Today I had the pleasure of spending my lunch break chatting with Crafty Devil‘s Rich Dale about the upcoming demo of their Planzai web app at Showcase. I was aware that they had been working on a tool aimed at helping up and coming bands and musicians get off the ground, what I actually saw simply blew me away. Continue reading
- Is this the end of usernames and passwords? #csitsummit
- New role at CSIT: The second 30 days in the 30-60-90 plan
- What is a Technical Marketing Manager?
- Thoughts on Mobile Word Congress 2012; Why you should be there #mwc12
- A little shot of PUF; Mobile World Congress 2012 #mwc12
- New role: The 30-60-90 plan – The first 30 days
- Google Nexus Twitter account suggests surprise is coming today
- The Lord moves in mysterious ways; Another first for Northern Ireland tech #projectathene
- Industrial placement; Unpaid internship or start a business?